Phorcides is only for Alcon Contoura users.
Please contact your Alcon Wavelight representative to get signed up for a training webinar and a user ID code. To use Phorcides you will need an Alcon Wavelight EX500, a Vario, a Pentacam or G4 schiempflug topographer, and a computer that can run Windows.
You can use virtualization software, like VMware & Parallels to run Windows on your Mac computer.
- 1.6 GHz or faster processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- 10 GB of available hard disk space
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista SP2 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 7 SP1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 8 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 8.1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64)
- Windows 10
For detailed instructions about installing Phorcides visit our
Installation materials for offline usage: